Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mardi Gras Mambo

Mardi Gras is over! :( I am so sad because it's my most favorite holiday. I had a really good time in Nola, starting out the break with Midcity Ball.
 
 Saturday we went downtown, then uptown, then downtown, with a lot of rain keeping us company, which you can tell by the picture made me and Chels sad. Me, Gabi, and Becky just so happened to have Mardi Gras colored rain boots, which were adorable if I do say so myself.
Then we met a little man with the coolest motorcycle jacket I've ever seen riding down Bourbon Street.
The next day Chelsea, Lindsey and I got to dress like we were attending the Kentucky Derby. We then went on to toast the new Midcity court, having a delicious lunch, then watched the parade from the viewing stands! It was super fun, filled with beads and champagne, two of my favorite things. 
After that I just went to a bunch of parades and had a great time for the rest of the time I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment