Monday, November 5, 2012

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

I didn't want to post my political opinion for this election, because that's what it is. An OPINION. And a great thing about our country is that we are all entitled to have one. But what bothers me is when people don't even know what they are preaching about. We are so lucky to have tools such as the internet to inform us on the beliefs and standpoints of the candidates. So before you spill what you think your political opinion is, get informed! Please everyone, become educated about this! It's very important to know why you believe what you do. So no matter who you vote for tomorrow, as long as it is an educated and researched decision, I am happy to have you as my fellow Americans. #vote2012

No comments:

Post a Comment