Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Queen B

The Queen B


The Queen B by aldome91 featuring MICHAEL Michael Kors

I know I'm behind here, but I just started watching Gossip Girl a few months ago. I must say that as excited as I am for the next episode to see what happens in the plot, I'm equally excited to see what happens with their fashion. Blair Walforf, played by Leighton Meester, is a huge fashion icon for our time. This look is dedicated to remaking an outfit she wore in the beginning of the show. 

Short dress
amazon.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors outerwear
$555 - harrods.com


Yellow platform pumps
$29 - fashionunion.com


Smythson leather tote
barneys.com


Accessorize satin scarve
accessorize.com


Nars cosmetic
sephora.com


Christian Dior lips makeup
saksfifthavenue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment