Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to Wonderland.

Since this is my first blog, I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Allie. The best way to describe me is passionately eclectic.

eclectic- deriving ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources

I like to dress in an eclectic style, wearing lots of rings, mixing and matching with new and vintage. I like types of clothing that is one of a kind, and that has something special about it. I  like to decorate my apartment with little pretty odd things, like old woodwork from the 1800s, and dreamcatchers, and candles, and photographs of my friends and family. I also have eclectic thoughts and interests. I have so many things that I am interested in. I love fashion and reading and my kitten and makeup and the beach and nature and music and animals and  adventures and learning and sewing and discovering and movies and fitness and art and thinking of any and all types of new ideas. This blog is dedicated to all of my ideas and passions and interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment