Friday, January 13, 2012

We Are Family, hey hey hey.

Meet My Family

Beau, Me, and Thomas
Beau is on the left. He's my older brother and one of my best friends. We aren't even two years apart so we grew up very close. He's protective over me and is strong. I am proud of him. Thomas is the one to my left. He's my baby brother, even though he's about half a foot taller then me. He's such a great guy and we are very close. He's always got my back and I know I can tell him my secrets. I trust him a lot.







Mom and Dad
My parents have been happily married for 26 years. They are great parents and I love them very much. My dad is funny and reliable, and can help solve any problem. My mom is strong and kind, and is always thinking of others. The picture on the bottom is them at Jazz Fest when they were in their late teens/early twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment