Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh My, OPI!





So I love nail polish. My favorite brand is OPI. I think that it goes on the best, and it looks oh so smooth. 

Bubble Bath 
One of my most absolute favorite colors that OPI makes is Bubble Bath. It's a light, light pink and it looks so classy. It's also great because you can add a top glitter coat to make it even more special!

Mermaid Tears
This color is so beautiful. I love the greenish-teal because it's really original. It's a perfect color for any day!

Cajun Shrimp
This is the perfect color to paint your toes for a day at the beach. It's so summery and simple, but also really cute!



As far as top coats go, these next two are the jam. They leave really different finishes, but I like them both a lot.

Happy Anniversary 
This one leaves a really pretty pearl shimmer to the nail. It's great for a formal event or if your going for a more polished look.

Only Gold For Me
This top coat is more funky and fun. I like it a lot because it spices up any nail and it gives it a special look. It's also great for LSU games. My favorites to put it over are Bubble Bath or Mermaid Tears.


Mad As a Hatter
Yes, I have saved one of the best for last. Mad as a Hatter was in the Alice in Wonderland Collection and I love, love, love it! It's really sparkly. It isn't a top coat either; it's thick enough to wear alone! This one is a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment